"The Career You've Been Looking For"
Kiefer Jewelers is looking for Positive, High-energy people with Strong Competitive Spirit who are Great Listeners
EXPERIENCE NOT WANTED
Are You Ready for a Career Change?
If this is you, we want to talk to you:
Good Listening and Communication Skills
A Relationship Builder
A Good Sense of Urgency
Handle Setbacks in Stride
Love to Work with Beautiful Products
If you are ready for a career change, or if you are considering reentering the workplace, we would like to talk to you. We provide education in sales, service and product knowledge. We give coaching, guidance, and mentoring to help you on your road to success. You can grow your income and your role leading to further job opportunities of varying degrees. Enter the exciting and romantic world of Diamonds, Gemstones, and Fine Jewelry.
Kiefer Jewelers offers this list of Employee Benefits
- Paid Vacation Plans
- Paid Legal Holiday Plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Plan
- Employer-Paid Short & Long Term Disability Plan
- Guaranteed Approval Group Life Insurance Plans
- Employee Discount and Personal Use Programs
Kiefer Jewelers is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Applicants being considered for hire must submit to drug testing and a background check.
- Completed Employment Application (Link at the top of page)
- Letter of Interest - tell us why we should consider you and why you feel you would make a good fit for our team.
- Resume' - is not required, but if you have one, send it.
- Salary History - this helps us to know how to present our performance pay plan to you.
- References - we prefer past employers, but past teachers or pastors are also an option, just so it's not a family member.
Fine Jewelry Sales
Possible Future Openings:
Experience Multi-store Merchandiser - Skilled and experienced at maintaining merchandise levels, managing reorder systems, and effectively dealing with dated inventory for maximum turn and gross margin. Skilled at vendor relations, negotiation, and business acumen for optimum financial performance of the inventory investment. Able to comfortably direct a multi-store environment that differs and support growth along with manage downturns. Must be available to work retail hours, provide sales floor support, and travel to all store locations.
Merchandiser/Marketing/Social Media Position - Applicants should be proficient in Joomla, Photoshop, Constant Contact, Excel, Hoot Suite, all Social Media Platforms, and able to learn POS programs and data analysis assistant programs. Maintain merchandise levels and market merchandise on the website, social media, and email. Photograph and describe all products for optimum presentation and evaluate metrics. Coordinate in-store events in conjunction with marketing.
Other Kiefer Positions with no current Openings
Manager - Total responsibility of the performance of a Kiefer Jewelers store.
Assistant Manager - Learn to become a store manager
Jeweler - work on and create jewelry.