• Completed employment application - see link above.
• Letter of interest - tell us why we should consider you and why you would make a good fit for our team.
• Resume - not required but preferred.
• Salary history - this helps us to know how to present our performance pay plan to you.
• List of references
Are You Ready for a Career Change? Experience not needed!
Here is what we are looking for:
• High-energy people with a strong competitive spirit
• Great listeners
• Good communication skills
• An efficient relationship builder
• A strong sense of urgency
• Can handle setbacks in stride
• Indivudals who love to work with beautiful products
If you are ready for a career change, or if you are considering reentering the workplace, we would like to talk to you. We provide education in sales, service and product knowledge. We give coaching, guidance, and mentoring to help you on your road to success. You can grow your income and your role leading to further job opportunities of varying degrees. Enter the exciting and romantic world of Diamonds, Gemstones, and Fine Jewelry.
Kiefer Jewelers offers this list of employee benefits:
• Paid vacation plans
• Pai lLegal holiday plan
• Educational assistance program
• Employer-sponsored health insurance plan
• Employer-paid short & long term disability plan
• Guaranteed approval group life insurance plans
• Employee discount & personal use programs
Kiefer Jewelers is a drug-free workplace. Applicants being considered for hire must submit to drug testing and a background check.
• Fine Jewelry Sales
Possible Future Openings
Experience Multi-store Merchandiser
Skilled and experienced at maintaining merchandise levels, managing reorder systems, and effectively dealing with dated inventory for maximum turn and gross margin. Skilled at vendor relations, negotiation, and business acumen for optimum financial performance of the inventory investment. Able to comfortably direct a multi-store environment that differs and support growth along with manage downturns. Must be available to work retail hours, provide sales floor support, and travel to all store locations.
Merchandiser/Marketing/Social Media Position
Applicants should be proficient in Joomla, Photoshop, Constant Contact, Excel, Hoot Suite, all Social Media Platforms, and able to learn POS programs and data analysis assistant programs. Maintain merchandise levels and market merchandise on the website, social media, and email. Photograph and describe all products for optimum presentation and evaluate metrics. Coordinate in-store events in conjunction with marketing.